Two little girls - Grace and Sophie

Wayne and Alison were among my very first clients when I first started photography. They had a gorgeous little girl called Grace who was around 9 weeks old when we met. So you can imagine my excitement when there was a message for me to call Wayne as they had another little girl join their family. So we quickly arranged a time and off I went to their beautiful house. Well I was greeted at the door by a big girl (yup no longer little) with a gorgeous smile and then inside on the floor playing was another beautiful girl with a smile that could light up the world. We had so much fun playing, reading and dancing the morning away.

Thanks so much guys it was just lovely to see you again, Wayne you really are a lucky man to be surrounded by such gorgeous girls.

Nxx














4 comments:

Michelle Dupont said...

Oh Kelly, such a gorgeous series of images... my favorite? #1 of course - perfect in every way!!!

Unknown said...

Oh just GORGEOUS!! I adore the b+w's, beautiful tones!
gorgeous girls x

nicolepearcephotography said...

Such lovely photos I love the one of them sleeping (or pretending to be sleeping!) on the bed.

Unknown said...

Oh, I just LOVE the one of them reading on the bed, it's my favourite of them all!!